Our Golden Guarantee
When you wear Buddha Jewelry, you know that each design has exceptional craftsmanship while meeting the highest standards set by the Association of Professional Piercers. Our 14k solid gold designs are made to stand the test of time. The confidence you get while wearing or piercing with our precious metal is priceless. All materials used in our designs are nickel-free, lead-free, and of the highest quality. The gemstones we feature are specially chosen to be the perfect cut and quality to illuminate your jewelry to a whole other level. From genuine diamonds and white opals, lavish genuine colored gemstones to beloved Swarovski Crystals, we have your sparkle game on lock.
Our solid gold ends, clickers and charms have a lifetime guarantee for any manufacture defects. We will replace any broken items at our discretion or issue you a store credit if we are not able to exchange. While we make all our products with the highest integrity and quality, chains are inherently delicate by nature. If there is a breakage due to a manufacturer error we are happy to offer repairs for one year from purchase date.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a return or exchange
Please check your order
- Make sure the jewelry is not damaged
- Make sure you have received the correct size (allow +/- .5 millimeter for any plugs / weights because our pieces are hand carved)
- Make sure you have received the item that you ordered
- Please check your orders for any defects and contact us within 14 days to guarantee a full exchange
Exchanges + Refunds
- We do not issue refunds - only store credit or exchanges.
- Please contact us within 14 days to ensure a full exchange.
- We do not refund the shipping and handling costs once an order has been sent.
- Prepaid shipping labels are not issued unless the return/exchange is due to a manufacturer defect or original shipping error on our part.
- If the jewelry you are exchanging is less than the price of your original jewelry we will credit your account the difference.
- If the jewelry you are exchanging in more than the price of your original jewelry we will need to collect payment before sending your exchange.
- Once any of our gold plated designs have been worn, they are no longer eligible for exchanges.
- All sale items are final sale and are not eligible for an exchange.
- We guarantee our solid gold ends and clickers of any manufacturing defects for life. We will replace any broken items at our discretion or issue you a store credit if we are not able to exchange (Manufacturing defects can include broken pins, missing gemstones, and/or broken hinges on clickers.)
- All Buddha Jewelry signature designs crafted with organic materials such as bone, pearl, shell, glass, horn, and wood are final sale and are not eligible for an exchange. This includes all plugs, weights, and spirals.
- In the event a replacement item will not be possible, a store credit will be issued.
- We cannot ensure plated jewelry once worn (For more info on plated jewelry, please see our Jewelry Care page).